Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hoop-dancing!

Hoop-dancing!

It's great exercise and it's one of my favorite things to do! It may look complicated, but it's really not. In fact, using a larger hoop is easier than your traditional kiddie hula hoop. I think the larger width and the weight of the hoop help provide momentum. If you're interested in getting started, I have a link on the right side of the page that tells you how to make your own hoop, it's real easy (it only took my about 15 minutes to make my first hoop).

This activity is especially fun at those weekend summer music festivals!

Maybe one of these days I'll post a video of myself hoop dancing. Maybe... Lol.

Here are a few videos if you're curious:

Hula Hoop Dancer by elbee103. Oh, and they're listening to Tincup Prophette. They're pretty much awesome. Good hooping music.

Jasmine of the Whirlygirlz by jlj56.

No comments: