Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Schwagstock 40

Schwagstock 40

May 22-24, Memorial Day Weekend
Camp Zoe, MO

More peace, love, music, and camping!

I will be going to this one. I hope to see you there!

For more info: http://www.campzoe.com/schwagstock40.html

UPDATE:
Here are some photos from my awesome adventure at Schwag:


This is me, grooving the night away in front of a cozy fire (not pictured, lol).


Me, and my best friend (you may know her as the Wandering Hen), and her brother.


Hanging out in the sunshine. I love South Missouri!


Me and my friend, dipping our feet into the Current River. The Current River is part of the Ozark Scenic Riverways in Missouri. It's a beautiful, clear river with a white rocky bottom. This particular bend is nice and shallow. It was still too cold to swim, but it felt great on my feet!

No comments: