Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sorry For the Absence!

As you know, I've been in the process of moving to Georgia. My kitchen has been completely packed up for the last two weeks or so (and it's been driving me crazy!!), and it'll probably be another two weeks or so before I'm completely unpacked. I also don't have internet at home, otherwise I would be able to do at least something (I have pictures to post!!).

Anywho, I just wanted to let y'all know that I still plan on blogging, I've just got to get myself all situated!

I'll be posting soon,

Jess

2 comments:

Amy said...

Well, welcome to the sunny South! I'm sure you'll love it! (You don't know me, but I found your blog via Greencaller, who's blog I found via Mariah. So this is a very random connection, But since I randomly looked at your blog today looking up no-meat chili's and saw you had moved to GA, and I've lived here all my life, I thought I should say something. So...something :-)

Jess of Midwest Vegan said...

Woah! Cool! Connections!

Thank you! And I am totally loving it down here! The weather's great, the people are great (the bugs kinda suck!), but I'm definitely happy. :)